So after being on hiatus since August, my Light Fellowship blog is back, because I'm heading back to China. I'd like to thank the Light Foundation for deciding for some reason that it was a good idea to give me thousands of dollars (and even more than last time!) to go to China again, and, as it says in the first post on this blog back in May '08 - writing a blog is more than worth it for that kind of cash.
Anyhow, I'll be leaving for China on June 13th, spending a couple days in Shanghai with fellow Light Fellow, Lib, and awesome person Kevin Hu, before taking the train up to Beijing where my program's orientation starts. From Beijing I'll be heading to Harbin, in the far north of China, where my program is actually held, where I'll be until mid August - I get back to the US on August 17th.
I'll have a language pledge again, which means no English in face-to-face interactions, but I can still use it with people back home, so this is no excuse not to stay in touch with me.
In case you want to mail me things, my address will be:
David Porter
CET Program
Harbin Institute of Technology
No. 6 Dormitory
Harbin, Heilongjiang Province 150001
People's Republic of China
If you want to address things in Chinese, that's:
中国150001
黑龙江省哈尔滨市
哈工大第六公寓
CET 项目
蒲德文
(with something on the order of Harbin, China written in for the benefit of the USPS)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment